Around the world, the most common area pierced is the earlobe. We do this, not with a traditional gun, instead, we use an encapsulated cassette which is mounted on a piercing instrument for sterile hygienic purposes. This no-touch system protects everyone from contamination as the medical ear piercing system uses sterile disposable cassettes to house the earring, meaning the instrument never comes in contact with the ear.
Children's Ear Piercing
Ear piercing for children is a service we are well known for. As young children and babies can often become overwhelmed when having their ears pierced, we perform the procedure safely, with double operators, providing a quick treatment with minimal fuss, ensuring everyone rests easy, including mum and dad.
Adult & Children's Piercing Prices
|Earlobe Piercing||$65.00 (Includes jewellery and aftercare solution)|
Piercing DOs & DON'Ts
* Make sure your hands are clean whenever you touch your piercing.
* Apply the supplied after care product twice a day – onto the jewellery at the entry and exit sites, ensuring that it penetrates into the piercing wound and not onto the surrounding skin (avoid sprays, liquid drops are best).
* Clean your piercing in the shower – it is the best time to remove any dry build up and gently move the jewellery.
* Remove excess product and dry the piercing site well.
* Keep your bedding and pillow case clean so as to prevent infection.
* Touch the piercing, except for when cleaning.
* Change your jewellery too soon – A piercing may seem healed before the healing process is complete. This is because tissue heals from the outside in, so although it feels fine, the interior remains fragile. Be patient, and keep cleaning throughout the entire healing period, being 6 weeks.
* Use public pools, baths and spas during the healing process.